Barcelonas Coach Ronald Koeman under pressure

The criticism of Barça-Coach Koeman took the clear ride after the clear 0: 3 in the Champions League near Benfica. In the royal class it was the second 0: 3 in series, in the league the Catalans with twelve points are only on the sixth place. Too little for the claims of such a large association. The balance is missing. There are a few offensive players who get back to their fitness at the moment, Koeman was looking for explanations at the press conference on Friday.

It was a press conference in which it went less around the game on Saturday at Atletico. That game where the coach will be missing again. So it could be that Koeman does not even live his last game as a coach Barcelonas on the bench. But how is the stand in the Causa Koeman? Nobody has told me. It s true that the president was there that morning, but I did not see him. He did not say anything to me. But I have eyes and ears and knows that many things are publicly leaked So the 58-year-old.

If we had the money, Messi would be here. And I would get other players.

Koeman

It was due to the sometimes unpleasant questions also no simple press conference for the Dutch. He should give himself its own note, according to the question of a journalist, for example. I m sick of defending myself, Koeman said. We have triggered the changes in the club. I m sure there are people who think that s a good thing, I m sure there are people who do not find that respectable. Others will think it will take time , One day I will talk about what I think.

Even his best moment in the Catalans wanted to know a journalist. That sounded as if it were the last press conference of Koeman. But the coach answered artig: They ask me as if I m no longer a coach here. My best moment was to sign the contract here. The worst was the departure of Lionel Messi.

Of course, there is a lot with Messi

There was also another question about that Messi. And still cheeky. And if another coach would get out more from the team? I do not know. If I also talk about another coach? Koeman was rightly annoyed and added: If we had the money, Messi would be here. And I would get other players to play dominant football permit.

But the money in Barcelona is currently so a topic. And the reason why the best player in the history of the association could not be held in the summer and cheer together with Neymar and Kylian Mbappé in Paris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOONGLOW BAY: How to open the ocean door

FIFA 22 Changes FUT Champions - This is how the new Weekend League runs

David Alaba praised despite Blamage for Real Madrid: A bargain