Shoulder: That will be a hard decision

The German vice-champion of the preseason did his job in the Champions League sovereign, could also have 8: 0 or 9: 0 , like coach Tommy Stroot said. It s just good to win again so clearly, she was looking forward to training. On Sunday (1 pm, live! With Tommy Stroot), a much heavier task is waiting for the VfL in the away game in Hoffenheim. Then Schulte will be more in the spotlight again.

Since Monday, it has been officially part of the squad of the national team. Shoulder was nominated by national trainer Martina Voss-Tecklenburg as one of four goalkeepers for the World Cup qualifiers against Israel on 21 and 26 October. I m looking forward to being invited. This is a confirmation for the work behind me, says the 30-year-old. We have four top goalkeepers. This will be a hard decision for the European Championship next year in England.

Aparturs, the current number one Merle Frohms (Eintracht Frankfurt) and Ann-Katrin Berger (FC Chelsea) and Laura Benkarth (Bayern Munich) belong to the DFB squad. Schult was the clear number one until a good two years ago, had played a good World Cup in France in June 2019, but then had to take a very long break due to a shoulder surgery and pregnancy.

I m not back on the same level as a good two years ago.

Almuth Schult

She admits: I m not back on the same level as a good two years ago, before my pause has started. But I m on a good way. I have not made many games in the last two years, but always get it More about my physical fitness. At VFL Wolfsburg, the self-confident goalkeeper has fought the place as number one again. Schools: I am grateful that I can stand in the square again and look forward to the trust I get from our coach. So far, she could completely justify this trust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOONGLOW BAY: How to open the ocean door

FIFA 22 Changes FUT Champions - This is how the new Weekend League runs

David Alaba praised despite Blamage for Real Madrid: A bargain