Tuchel looks a future on FC Chelsea

Trainer Thomas Tuchel sees his future even after the announced sale of the FC Chelsea through the Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich in the English club in the Premier League.

Abramovic Best Owner Says Tuchel ~ Burnley vs Chelsea Press Conference ~ Focus On Football "From my perspective Chelsea fits perfectly for me. I love to be here, I love everything on the club and hopefully it's so on," said the German Football World Trainer at a press conference of his club: "It is now an uncertainty there, but is not that for a football coach? I am positive and hope things go out positively. "

Abramovich had announced on Wednesday to initiate the sale of the Champions League winner. The proceeds should benefit via a foundation to the victims of the Ukraine war. With the financial commitment of Abramovich, Chelsea had risen one of the world's most successful clubs over the past 20 years.

The former Dortmund and Mainz Bundesliga Trainer Tuchel also emphasized his enthusiasm for England. "I have anything but a problem with staying here," said the 48-year-old, "I have said several times that I love to work in the Premier League. I love to be in England, the Tradition and love for English clubs in general and specifically felt football. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIFA 22 Changes FUT Champions - This is how the new Weekend League runs

David Alaba praised despite Blamage for Real Madrid: A bargain

A total of 86 first and second league players unrelated