Bellingham is looking forward to the third year at Borussia Dortmund

Derdortmund Youngster about...

... the fixed season: "I believe that this season was a bit of a year of adaptation, which affects the trainer, his style and his team. Some players were used to a different style from previous coaches and we had a lot Injuries, especially in the important phases of the season. This has messed up and had a great influence in between. In other games, we simply did not deliver, for whatever reason. But we all believe that it will get better next year and trust us there.

We will be more present in the games, a better team - especially in the European games and in the cup. We just didn't bring enough in the crucial games this season, that was a big disappointment. But I believe that this experience strengthens us. We are hot to make up for these defeats. And there were also good moments, in the league we showed some good performances, we scored many goals a few rather spectacular appearances. But it's also about Constance. Bayern are ahead of us: they can drive in five, six, seven wins in a row, while we hardly make three into a row. We lose points and self -confidence. But that also has an insane learning effect for me. "

... The exit from Erling Haaland: "I told him that I am very happy for him that he can go the next step on his dream trip as a footballer. Of course he is a brilliant player, a brilliant guy. The mood he always brings with him, I will miss the most how he deals with his teammates. You need such a good character, he is a winner.

Een SPEKTAKELSTUK in Schotland ???? | Samenvatting Rangers - Borussia Dortmund

Manchester City is very lucky to have such a player for your team next season. And if opportunities are eliminated, new ones arise. I am very excited about Karim Adeyemi, Nico Schlotterbeck and Niklas Süle. It is exciting and promising what the club is building for the next few years. Let's see what else happens. I have full confidence in the club. I will be ready when I come back after summer. "

... his development: "I came here two years ago full of anticipation and without a lot of break. I was the new boy from England, the talent. That's why I didn't feel much pressure, even if it is of course the transfer fee on the outside Was. I could just do what I am good. The first season was going well. I was more a role player, I was not expected to win games and take on a lot of responsibility. There were many games in which I first Sitting on the bench and sometimes not playing. I think my development this year means that I played in almost every game and developed a lot of goal, had a greater presence. I am grateful for how to encourage me have. The first two years went really well, I'm looking forward to my third year. "

... his role as a leading player: "It means a lot to me to take on this role and this responsibility within the team and the club. I already realized how big the club is on the first day."

... his personal future: "The only future I think is the next game for Dortmund. It's that simple. I'm really looking forward to the next season. I can hardly wait for it to finally be again Get rid of, even if we still have a game that we will tackle very professionally. But yes, as I have already said: I'll be ready and full of anticipation next season. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIFA 22 Changes FUT Champions - This is how the new Weekend League runs

David Alaba praised despite Blamage for Real Madrid: A bargain

MOONGLOW BAY: How to open the ocean door