England professional Jake Daniels with coming

The British young professional Jake Daniels has known himself for his homosexuality.

"I knew all my life that I was gay," wrote the 17-year-old in a message on the website of the soccer second division club Blackpool FC: "Now I have the feeling that I am ready for my coming out-and and to be myself for that. "

Championship player Jake Daniels comes out as only openly gay male footballer This as one of the first active English football players is a "step into the unknown," added Daniels, who completed his first professional mission in the current season. Among other things, he was inspired by the Australian Josh Cavallo and the water jumper Tom Daley and had received great support from his club and family.

The FIFA, the UEFA and a number of top English clubs, died Daniel's great respect, and even British Prime Minister Boris Johnson spoke up on Twitter. "I thank you for your courage, Jake," Johnson wrote: "You will be an inspiration for many - both on and off the field."

Daniels stated that he had hated it all his life, "to lie and feel like having to adapt." He wanted to be a role model for people in the same environment who do not feel comfortable with the thought of revealing their sexuality: "You are most important."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIFA 22 Changes FUT Champions - This is how the new Weekend League runs

David Alaba praised despite Blamage for Real Madrid: A bargain

MOONGLOW BAY: How to open the ocean door